Monday, July 21, 2014

Rolex January 2014


Sorry its blurry. Its me in front of the of the pole. This was my first race ever, and I'm glad I spent it at Daytona International Speedway. I had 
infield passes.

 The cars are too fast it catch on camera.
I'll keep trying!



 Uh-oh there was a reck, but every one is okay. Couple cars are damaged that's all. They will be out 
latter.
 Here's the Flag stand. Green Flag... 

GO GO GO.

#83 Nissan Car Made For Racing Really NOT STREET RACING, But ROLEX 24...
#75 Here's another Nissan Car. NOT STREET RACING
 Here's the inside of the car above. You could probably fit 2 people in this car.
#83 Another box car. It doesn't look fast, but it goes CRAZY FAST.  NOT STREET RACING
#55 This is a modified MAZDA.  NOT STREET RACING
#70 Mazda extremely cool. Small, but fast. NOT STREET RACING

No comments:

Post a Comment