Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lego House







This is my Lego house. It took me 3 hours to build. If you can see it look kind of hard to navigate through the house. If you notice there is no roof. I never put a roof on the Lego houses i build.

Here is the car I build for the Lego house. It is a convertible. If I had to say form 1-10 the car would be a 5.
this is the bed room. The blue things are pillows.The red, white, and blue things are the mattress's. This was the easiest part.
 This is the kitchen (where the mom makes the food). To night for dinner we are having green and red soup.
Uh-oh  the mom burned the food. NOW WHAT!
Here is the dinning room. The dad is fixing up an old remote control cars.
 Here is the satellite.
This is a family that likes to play golf. The hall of golf.
Uh-oh the tree fell on the cop car.



This Lego house is in my Lego city that i'm building.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Lego house! does your Family have any kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete